Prices Liveaboard Similan Explorer
Season 2019 -2020
The Euro prices are approximately, please check the converter on this page for real time conversion.
All cabins have their own air conditioner and a sea view window that opens.
A 30% deposit is needed to secure your booking.
Similan Diving Safaris highly recommends that you get a dive insurance (e.g. DiveAssure
since most travel insurances will not cover the costs of the Decompression chamber and other diving related accidents.
- Wetsuit, fins, booties, mask, weights and tanks
- Light for night dives,
- Biodegradable soap & shampoo and towel
- Free wifi at the office,
- Professional PADI dive guide,
- 5D/5N 14 day dives & 4 night dives; total 18 dives
- 3D/3N 8 day dives & 2 night dives; total 10 dives
- All meals, snacks, fruits, water, electrolyte drinks, tea, coffee.
- Small groups: 4 divers with 1 guide !
- BCD and regulator, 250 baht each per day
- Similan & Surin Marine National Park fees, 2x 500 baht entrance fee plus 200 baht per day diving.
5d/5n Total: 2000 baht. 3d/3n Total: 1600 baht.
For snorkellers only 2x 500 baht
( Richelieu Rock is part of the Surin National Park)
- Marine National Park fees to be paid at Similan diving Safaris Dive Center before departure.
- Nitrox per tank, 200 baht
- Nitrox package 3 days (10 dives), 1500 baht
- Nitrox package 5 days (18 dives), 2700 baht